Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Decisions, decisions

So I'm finally going to actually apply for grad schools. And if I get in, I think I'm going to go. I don't have the anxiety that I used to. I don't worry about it; I can always fall back on something else if things don't work out. The real question is what grad school to go to? English Lit/Comp Lit, Philosophy, Religious Studies, or even Mormon Studies? I think I'll apply to them all for the moment and see what opportunities I even have. Eric, we should apply to schools around each other. By the way, sign up for PHIL 501R for Kierkegaard independent reading. You'll have to type in 3.0 credit hours. This will be fun. I think I'll try to audit writing for religion too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa!!! Posting on the blog??

Shocker.

Martin Pulido said...

Come on, don't be that amazed. So I've had a hiatus, but it has been for a good cause. By the way, I'm TAing Eng 292 too and helping that professor with some research on humor in the Bible.