Thursday, June 7, 2007

If wishes were fishes...

I really wish I didn't have to sleep. Think of all the things I could get done in those 6-whatever hours! Man. Tonight I was thinking..."I have 5 hours to sleep before a big day tomorrow. Can I get in some Kierkegaard before bed?"

Hahahahahahaha....no way...I'll get sick so fast it'll blow your mind without sleep. Still, I waste a lot of time during the day and I don't think about that as a waste...weird, eh? How do I transfer my post-midnight energy for doing things to the middle of the day? Say 2 PM?

1 comment:

Martin Pulido said...

There's always time for Kierkegaard; remember that and you'll be fine. Ugh, I've been winding my way through this consciousness section of Pluralistic Universe like going through a dense jungle with a machete. It's slow and tough. But I just finished reading the Hesiod, the most ancient version of most of the Greek myths that they think were borrowed from the Enuma Elish. It's pretty cool to see how different Heracles, Medusa, Cerberus, and Zeus and the rest of the gods are different than in Sophocles or Homer's works. The calling of the poet is pretty cool too.