Saturday, February 24, 2007

Woohoo!

Well, it took a little more frustration and work than I expected, but I've been accepted to the Fall '07 Vienna Study Abroad program. I was informed earlier this week that I had been accepted as an alternate, which I wasn't terribly happy about. So, I e-mailed the guy in charge and asked some questions about the alternate status. He wanted me to come in a talk and after I did and we cleared up a few things he admitted me to the program! Yay! I'm really excited to go. Hopefully I'll be able to not only enjoy Europe but work on my german and start writing a possible honors thesis while I'm there.

In other news, my intramural basketball team got destroyed last night, 55-29. Not a pretty game. The refs were pretty bad and it turned into a bit of a brawl. Heber was the only person on the team that could consistenly score and that just won't cut it! bleh.

No comments: